The Super Bowl 2020 is all set to start on the 2nd of February whereas the fans are busy buying the match tickets. Of course, this is one of the most prestigious NFL events whereas the teams come together to fight against each other and show their class.
Still, aside from the fans who like to watch the Super Bowl 2020 being at the stadium, millions of people like to watch the same online. Well, we are living in the digitization era where you are getting tons of options to watch Super Bowl 2020 online.
Hence, if you are the person who lives in the geo-restricted nation, all you need is to go through this exclusive guide.
Discover the Best Solution to watch Super Bowl 2020 using VPN and Kodi
Before we start with the actual VPN and Kodi Guide, let us explain to you what exactly is a VPN.
A VPN is a virtual private network that helps to bypass national security and allows users to watch content from their preferred country. Yes, the process is secure where you don’t need to worry about anything.
So, if you are missing out on watching the Super Bowl 2020 matches, VPN along with Kodi can help you fulfill your dreams.
Given below are the steps which you can follow to watch Super Bowl 2020.
VPN Setup guide to watching Super Bowl 2020
- Firstly, before you can watch the Super Bowl 2020, you got to choose a better VPN service provider.
- In this case, you can easily research well and see which company offers maximum value at affordable rates.
- After you have chosen the best VPN Service provider, then you can simply perform the initial setup process of that VPN Service provider.
- The setup will be simple where you don’t need to follow tons of the instructions. Indeed, the instructions are limited and you can complete them within a few minutes.
- Once you are done with the setup, then you can choose your wishful VPN Server. In this case, you can either select the USA server or your preferred one.
- The moment you have chosen the server, VPN will create a secure tunnel after which you can watch matches anonymously.
- In any case, if you find an issue with the server, you can switch back to another server and then watch the matches.
Take a look at the Kodi Add-ons to Watch Super Bowl 2020
All over the world, Kodi is a renowned service where they also offer tons of customizable add-ons.
In fact, you can use Kodi to stream content in every niche and you will not get disappointed in any case.
Right in this section, I will let you know different Kodi Add-ons which you can use to watch Super Bowl 2020.
1. BBC iPlayer
Without a doubt, BBC iplayer is a great and official Kodi Add-on that ranks right at the top position.
Whenever it comes to watching live sports using Kodi, the BBC iPlayer is an add-on that comes straight into the picture.
Alike every year, in 2020 the channel is holding the exclusive rights to broadcast Super Bowl 2020 for the internet users.
Overall, with an intention to offer seamless streaming along with compatible device support, you can’t really miss out on the BBC iPlayer at any cost.
2. NFL Game Pass
Speaking about the second-best Kodi Add-on to watch Super Bowl 2020 will bring the NFL Game Pass into the limelight.
Yes, if you can subscribe to the NFL Game Pass services, you will get the live coverage, latest statistics along with news related to the NFL event.
Also, you can also check on the previous Super Bowl videos whereas the package cost comes at $22.99 per week.
Steps to Setup Add-on on Kodi
Given below are the steps to set up the Add-on on Kodi in the most simplified way.
- First of all, you will have to open the Kodi App on your device.
- Now, go right into the Add-ons section and select Package Installer.
- In the Package installer, tap on the Install from the repository.
- Now, from there, you will have to go into the Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Tap on the Video Add-ons and then scroll to search for the Install NFL Game Pass Add-on.
- Right after you receive the install add-on Enabled notification, quickly go towards the Home screen.
- Tap to go into the Add-ons option for opening the NFL Gamepass Add-on.
- After you have performed the above steps, you can easily watch the entire Super Bowl 2020 in the best possible way.
Summing Things Up
Well, we have tried our best to let you know the ways to watch Super Bowl 2020 using a VPN and Kodi.
From your end, all you will need is to keenly follow each and every step from the above sections.
You got to choose a better VPN Service provider and a Kodi Add-on that will benefit you while streaming.
Indeed, you will face difficulty in any of those steps but if you can follow the instructions carefully, you are good to go for installing the Super Bowl on Kodi and VPN.
Therefore, all you require is to keenly follow the basic steps for installing the VPN along with Kodi.
After you have performed every single step, then you are free to watch Super Bowl 2020 from your offices along with home comfort.